Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Lent and Ash Wednesday

Lent is a special time of prayer, penance, sacrifice and good works in preparation of the celebration of Easter. 


Today is Ash Wednesday and the beginning of Lent. So during the next 40 days I play to spend less time on the computer and on this blog. I will continue to post Reflection of the Saints and Floral Friday if it is an image that I have photographed. There will be the odd Matchbox Gallery that have already been shot.


So much of blogging seems to be, at least for my blog, find something that is great on another blog or site and post it on your own blog, even though there are links this gets old and time consuming. So I am taking a break.


I will post the images that I have in folders and anything that I find that is special, but no daily post. Thanks for looking, thanks for comments...

No comments: