Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Etcetera by Sibella Court

My copy finally arrived!!! It seems every time I got ready to order my copy from Anthropologie they were out. It was back ordered when I finally placed my order, but I figured I better get my name on the list sometime. The book is a delight and full of lots of tips and ideas.

Sibella and I share a love of all things paper. She has traveled the world and has collected wherever she goes.


The design of the book is beautiful. I especially like the backgrounds of some of the pages with the torn, stapled, or taped brown paper that are rubber stamped. These are as inspiring to me as some of the photographs which are done by Sibella's brother photographer Chris Court.

A suggested Sibella does more art instillations rather than home decor.

No comments: