Thursday, July 23, 2009

Prada Look Book

You have to give Prada credit for not taking themselves too seriously and for publishing a fun book. The clothes are not there in some of the images and covered over in others.


Trees without leave are one of my favorite images.

This is the best photo of the Look Book.



Wonderful juxtaposition of images through out the book.

Talk about a bad hair day this is it. I will be the first to admit that I have more bad hair days that good days. but to purposefully have hair that looks like this for a fashion photograph is beyond my comprehension.

The orange or red dress under the brown dress is the only thing of interest. The girl on the left looks as if she is wearing hip weighters.

The pattern of the shirt reminds me of tattoos of Naive Americans.

More bad hair days











Hopscotch anyone?

Images from Prada via July Stars.

No comments: