Saturday, September 6, 2008

Type

Beautiful script and decorative flourishes. The soft gray is from the opposite page. The paper was not thick enough for the printing on the back page not to show through. I wonder if that is a product of time as is the cream color of the paper.

I wonder if this color combination can be translated into a clothing outfit? That must be a topic on my mind as I have thought that when looking at photos lately. It is starting to be fall and there are some new clothes in my closet waiting to be worn. I am trying to think about how some of these new pieces can be worn.

Book page from Bibli Odyssey.

2 comments:

Things That Inspire said...

Calligraphy is one of the most inspiring things to me. This post caused me to pick up my calligraphy pen and try out a few of the letters. How did you find this?

Mississippi Made said...

I found Bibli Odyssey via

http://dsharp.typepad.com/